So here are the answers to some questions I've been asked about the move and the job:
The house is in Waterloo (50701) off of 20 & 63
I will be working Wed, Thurs, Fri and Sat probably 2pm-10pm--it's still a bit up in the air. This probably means I will go to work at 1pm and leave at like 11pm or 12am .. who knows what it will actually be...(Not a bad shift at all, compared to the 4am arrivals home I used to have, but UGH, I will miss the UNI football games..but will probably take time off to see a few of them...)
The house is about 6 minutes from work vs. the 25 minutes I drive now. Brad's commute will hopefully be 5 seconds vs. the 45 minutes he drives now.
It's about 25 minutes from my parents, my grandparents, and Brad's dad (our hometown)
We'll be about 35 minutes from my sister and her family & 50 minutes from Brad's sister and her family.
From June-September we will be going through start up and I'll be eating, sleeping, and working and doing pretty much nothing else.
I will go to Minneapolis and get some training; there will also be people that come to Cedar Falls to train us. I will also get to Florida for training at some point this spring.
Any thing else I missed?

Can you get training in Houston instead?! ;)
ReplyDeletewhere in florida?
ReplyDeleteJ - I WISH!
ReplyDeleteT - Lake City
Andrea-
ReplyDeleteI live in Minneapolis now! email me when you're up for training...I would love to see you again! mwrage@nwhealth.edu
Megan Wrage