Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away. (Unknown)
Hi Andrea!Great to hear from you and to "see" you guys on your blog! I will be following you now :)We're in Portland, OR...and I just read that you're moving back to Iowa soon, congratulations on your new home & job!Keep in touch~Abby
Ok, I admit that I'm not big on clipping coupons, but I do read your couponing blog and have requested many of the freebies ... so thank you!! :-)
Abby - I'm so glad that we linked up! Take care and I'll "talk" to you soon! Lisa - I'm glad you liked the free stuff...those don't take much time..I'll keep posting them :)
Hi Andrea!
ReplyDeleteGreat to hear from you and to "see" you guys on your blog! I will be following you now :)
We're in Portland, OR...and I just read that you're moving back to Iowa soon, congratulations on your new home & job!
Keep in touch~
Abby
Ok, I admit that I'm not big on clipping coupons, but I do read your couponing blog and have requested many of the freebies ... so thank you!! :-)
ReplyDeleteAbby - I'm so glad that we linked up! Take care and I'll "talk" to you soon!
ReplyDeleteLisa - I'm glad you liked the free stuff...those don't take much time..I'll keep posting them :)