Monday, February 2, 2009

Ugh

I really thought the Cards were going to pull it out...What a heartbreaker...When they scored with still 2:35 on the clock, I knew it was too much time...That's a lot of time for Big Ben to do damage ... I was so wired from the excitement, it took me like 2 hours to be able to get ready for bed. It's been a while since I've been that excited and jumping around over a sporting event like I was last night. My sister, TIff called me when they scored that last TD and I couldn't breathe, let alone talk to her...it was so much fun!

I hope Kurt doesn't retire...I hope it gives it another try or two...I just love watching him play too much. Selfish, I know...

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the photo of the pups at the top of your page ... too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so much fun texting with you that night! I definitely wish it had ended differently and I'm still bitter that someone who blatantly pummels someone who is down stays in a game. That is ridiculous!!

    PS. The picture of Sammy and Sophie at the top of your blog is ADORABLE!!! I absolutely love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger