Saturday, February 7, 2009

Cutie Pies


Me and two of my girls Hannah and Olivia

3 comments:

  1. yes they are cuties and I do miss all of you.
    So what is this you moving to IOWA?? I know that is home but what promted this and when???? VA will miss you and Brad that is for sure.
    We miss you
    How come you look cold all bundled in a hoodie and tired what did you do go for a plungetoday or what???
    Talk to you later
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I just posted about Iowa...check the blog above.

    In this picture I had my oral surgery the day before and I was not in great shape and my face was very swollen....and it WAS cold -- now it's 70 degrees -- you know how it is!

    MISSSSS YOUUUUU!
    xo
    A

    ReplyDelete
  3. I left a note but don't know where it is unless you have to ok it first I just ssent it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger