Here we are. The big day. Brad has pulled out his Steeler blanket, hats, coats, towels, t-shirt, musical football and has them all over the living room. I have on my Kurt Warner jersey and that's about it... He's trying to set me up for a big whoopin'...telling me how realistic it is that the Cardinal offensive line will not survive the defensive Steel curtain, which will in turn force Warner to throw 5 turnovers, lose the game, resulting in him not getting into the Hall of Fame. Ok, whatever...I hear him, as Troy Polamalu is one of my favorite players, but nope...I'm going against the grain on this one.
This morning, I started the day at the salon, getting my hair cut. Then I went to Panera for lunch, then stopped at Lowes and the post office before coming home.
The weather here is ridiculous...it's 60 degrees...I should probably go out and run, but first, I'm going to go get a pedicure...I've come to love them and have put it off for way longer than I should...today is a flip flop day so it's only fitting. Brad's taking the dogs to the dog park with Dave and Christian and company...I'm going to the nail place..
I think when I come back, I will head out to run before the game.

I am with you Dre...I am pulling for Kurt Warner and the Arizona Cardinals. Can they pull it off? Guess we shall see!
ReplyDeleteSo..I saw Shari this weekend. Anything you want to share with me?
;-)
Miss you!!