I still have to go to the dentist 3 more times and to their lab once.
Well, one of the crowns I was to get today left too much of a space between itself and the tooth next too it and they weren't quite the right shade. So...I go back in 2 weeks to put the crowns on (not cemented in) and then go a few blocks to their lab so they can see what they need to adjust.
Then I wait for them to make the adjustments.
Then I go back for my 2nd dentist visit that day to have them cemented on.
Then there is still that appointment in May that I have to come back for.
My 30 minute appointment turned into 2 hours today because I had to see 2 different dentists and work around the issues.
Have I mentioned that I spend a lot of time at the dentist?
:) Oh well, at least I can afford to fix my teeth.

No comments:
Post a Comment