Crazy? yes?
Do it again? of course! Except now I know what kind of pain to expect when entering water that cold...wow...I would have gone in farther, but it was shocking how much it actually hurts! I wasn't expecting it to be quite that bad.
So long story short...they had the "plunging area" fenced off and we thought only plungers could go in there, so we didn't get any pictures of anyone coming out or going in....Tana happened to see Brad when we got out so she got a picture of him. He was with his Farm Fresh group, so unfortunately, no pictures of the rest of us all wet!
Some people dressed up in crazy costumes
Brad after his plunge


It was an awesome time ... you'll have to come out next year to do it with us again!! Thanks for being a "hula plunger". :-)
ReplyDeleteYou sure are crazy. Thanks for posting pics. Our contribution went in the mail yesterday. How much did Dre end up raising?
ReplyDelete