Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tiredddddddddddddddddd

Oh my gosh....

Between oral surgery, de-cluttering the house for staging, trying to coordinate the home inspection, relocation company, moving company, actual movers home survey, realtors here, realtors in Iowa, looking for houses, planting flowers, trimming the landscaping, reserving our super awesome neighbor dog sitters for next week, battling with the dealership that's fixing my car who is really starting to irritate the crap out of me, airline and car reservations for house hunting, the pest control people, the mortgage people, Danijel our fabulous financial guy, trying to decide what day we can get to Iowa, coordinating the cleaning lady, signing my life away and oh yeah, still doing my actual job which doesn't involve any of the above and paying bills and grocery shopping......whew..................over the last 1.5 weeks, I am beat.

I still have a list of things to finish tonight and tomorrow night before the house goes on the market on Friday

oh, and my new glasses lens is ready, so are my contacts and I haven't picked them up yet....and I have somehow fit a few runs in....

holy crap...I'm going to pass out on Saturday and on Sunday, I don't think I'm doing ANYTHING except read my book and clip coupons.

I have 57 minutes left before bedtime...gotta move!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger