So we finally left Norfolk on Sunday morning with minimal drama...there was a little drama surrounding the fact that Brad was rebooked in first class and I was in coach...but thanks to Pat that Brad works with, that all worked out.
Tim picked us up from the airport and we went back to their house and hung for a while. Then we went to breakfast and ran into Jim, Amy, and Jackson, (Jim worked with Brad, Tim, and Shannen at Farm Fresh)....pictures too come...
We spent most of the afternoon hanging at their house and taking the scenic tour of Mayer, MN...land of no stoplights (and I thought we were from small town!)
Tim gave us a ride to Brad's hotel and we walked down the street to Joe Senser's, a sports bar to meet a friend of mine who works for Target and moved to MN earlier this year. We watched the Dallas/Cleveland game (Sorry, Tony, but Dallas ROCKS). We then hung around to meet some people who are here with Brad and his work to watch the Chicago/Indy game...game was interesting...but we had a great time.
Monday, Brad had to work, so I ran 2 miles on the treadmill and went to the Mall of America and Target to pick up some things. I had dinner with Brad and his class and then took a cab to my hotel.
Today was my first day of assessments and while intense and direct, was ok. I'm still smiling (a little) and feel up to the next two days. We'll see if I still feel like that after 2 more days...haha.
I have to finish up some homework as we just got back from dinner.....a highlight in my night....Tony called from the Candlebox concert...I think it was Cover Me playing...one of my favorite songs.....I so wish I was there with them...I am sad because I couldn't go, but so happy they thought of calling me...I'll be interested to hear what song was actually playing. I was secretly hoping that for some reason the show would be postponed so I could go with them!
But I am looking forward to the 3 Doors Down/Hinder/Finger Eleven show on Sunday!
Well, that's about it and it's plenty...and it's what I've been up to.

No comments:
Post a Comment