Monday, September 15, 2008

today...i have some more random thoughts

I know a few more things today....

This Monday Night Football game has been FREAKING GREAT!

It sounds like Mike & Jes weathered the storm fine and I'm really happy about that

We are home from MN/IA and it was a great (more on that later)

Massages are great

Ribs that are out of place in my ribcage are not so great

I just love all of our friends

NKOTB is still cool!

Tony can keep laughing about me and my NKOTB

I can't wait until New Orleans

I don't feel guilty about taking all of our vacations

I wish vacations were cheaper

I STILL love chai lattes

I hope Sammy starts feeling better

Staying up this late 2 nights in a row for football is tiring

I don't feel bad that my favorite band ever is Metallica and their music is loud

It was great to catch up with Tana today

I need to unpack my suitcase

Did i mention this week that i love texting?

And i LOVE LOVE LOVE my new Tony Romo jersey!

3 comments:

  1. I love NKOTB! Hold your head up high and sing it with pride: "THE RIGHT STUFF".

    Great freaking game last night!! Too bad I was on the losing end but I can still appreciate what a game it was. Now I am exhausted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Bourbon St. sign - cannot wait for NO and to see the Saints/49ers - that's going to be freaking awesome!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger