Wednesday, September 10, 2008

what i know

i'm tired

i'm glad tomorrow's thursday

being good at your job is sometimes very, very hard

i love Blue Moon beer

i love Dave and Busters and having fun

i hate dressing in suits

i CANNOT wait until the concert on Sunday....I want to let LOOSE!

i love how nice people in minnesota are

i CANNOT wait until the concert

i love music

i couldn't get through life without music

i love the convenience of text messaging

i love that when you text you and the person you are texting can get back to you whenever they have time

i'm exhausted and going to bed

2 comments:

  1. i hate to be the bad news bear...but did you hear that the hinder concert is cancelled?? my heart dropped when i saw that :( maybe they will reschedule i will keep my fingers crossed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard....and I'm pissed. thanks for giving me a heads up :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger