The phone company is stupid...that's all I have to say...our phone has been out for almost a week and when we requested service, they can't come until NEXT Tuesday..How screwed up is that? It's a good thing I have a cell phone to call 911 on...So, if you need us, call the cell phone or email (which are the #1 fatest ways to get a hold of us, anyway) or if you leave a message at home, I've only been checking it every other day or so (which is not really more often than I checked it before)
I LOVE THE FALL WEATHER HERE! It's like 70 degrees and windy (ugh-not friendly for running) but it is really, really nice out! I love this kind of weather...sorry to my peeps in the far south who are still much warmer....but you must come visit....it's fantastic here right now!!!
So 4 mice and no more bodies in traps today..it appears we may have gotten them all! Yeah!!!
There is a HORRID stomach thing going around out here that is taking out lots of people and taking them out for several days at a time....i so very much hope that i do not get sick this week...
and in case you haven't read the counter...2 days until New Orleans!!!

Congrats on your team beating Green Bay!! Go Cowboys :) I'm hoping and praying you don't get that stomach thing before y'all leave for New Orleans. Hopefully all the Mickey's and Minnie's are gone :) And nobody in the south wants to hear how nice your weather is!! :) It's still in the 90's here and I HATE air conditioning! If we don't 'talk' before your trip, have a great time!
ReplyDeletethis has always been my favorite week in VA ... it's Neptune Festival weekend and the weather is ALWAYS perfect. i miss it!! and you!
ReplyDeleteYes, congrats to the Cowboys :) If I can't be happy for the Pats, then I have to be happy for SOMEONE.
ReplyDeleteAnd, be afraid, be very afraid of the horridness of the stomach bug. It is the most awful thing I have ever encountered. Still not back to my normal self here.
If I don't talk to you before you leave, have a great time in NO!