Sunday, September 21, 2008

Kurt Warner

This year I have 2 fantasy teams and I find it harder to keep track of what's going on with the players....I learned today when reviewing my teams and matchups some great things about Kurt Warner:

Tue, Sep 16 The Arizona Cardinals have announced QB Kurt Warner has been named the NFC Offensive Player of the Week for his Week 2 performance. He went 19-for-24 for 361 yards and three touchdowns in the game.

AND

Wed, Sep 17 Mike Sando, of ESPN.com, reports Arizona Cardinals QB Kurt Warner became the first player in NFL history to attempt at least 20 passes, complete at least 75 percent of them and average at least 15 yards per attempt with his Week 2 effort.

I have Kurt in one of my leagues and he is racking up points for me...Most everyone knows I followed Kurt from his UNI days, through the arena league and Europe to the Rams and now the Cardinals. I'm glad he's doing well...He's a great guy and great player and hate when people imply that he was a 1 hit wonder.

Besides...Matt Leinart is young..He can sit on his butt for a couple of more years.

Go Kurt!

1 comment:

  1. I think Mike has Kurt, too!! :)

    You don't want to know who I have ;)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger