
So the latest and greatest from the metropolis of Suffolk, VA...Tropical Storm Hanna is headed up the coast to us...they are projecting her to be here in the morning...which means our flights at 630am got cancelled. They rebooked us at 901am, but I really don't think that's going to happen...so we decided to forgo the hassle of cancelling and rebooking, so we are heading to MN on Sunday instead.

I'm kind of relieved...I had a lot to get done and I could use another day. The downside, we will miss Tim and Shannen's BBQ...the upside, we can go to Mike's birthday dinner at Biergarden with the peeps.
It's about 1 million % humidity outside....Every window in our house is fogged to the point you can't see out at all. Everything outside is dripping wet, but it hasn't rained in hours..it should start raining soon according to the radar. I don't even remember Isabel being humid like this...And it was the same time of year...weird.
So where are we in relation to all of this? Here's the picture: We are the dot just to the left of the arrow..About 35 miles from the oceanfront. We are about 30 miles North of the North Carolina border, just inside the weather warnings in this picture.


I would say Hanna go away, but I know you want the rain! So instead, I hope the wind wasn't bad and you got all of the rain you wanted!
ReplyDeletePS. I <3 Bier Garden. Enjoy!!
PPS. Ike DOES need to go away!