So it's one day and a few hours until New Orleans and a Nor'easter is moving in. Yep, tornadoes, hurricanes, tropical storms, and how a Nor'easter right before we are ready to leave. I'm sure it will be over by tomorrow night...but it's kind of funny...It hasn't really rained since we got bumped by hurricane Hanna a few weeks ago and now a day before we leave...here it is again.
What's a Nor'easter? Well, this time of the year...in a nutshell it's like a cold tropical storm...and it can actually turn into a tropical storm.
fun, fun! I still love life in Virginia!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nor'easter
http://www.wvec.com/news/topstories/stories/wvec_local_092408_coastal_storm_Wednesday.a957bf2a.html
On the bright side, Lisa is a huge 49ers fan and realized that they will be in town when we are in New Orleans....so, of course....we are going! It's the first NFL game Brad and I have ever been to...It's sure not the Cowboys, but I'm so excited!

Yeah, they're definitely no Cowboys, but it will be fun! WHOO HOOO!!!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! Your going to love being at the game. It's so much fun even when it's not your team playing. Enjoy and take lots of pics.
ReplyDeleteSafe flight!!
Have fun BFF!
ReplyDeleteYou will LOVE the NFL...even if you don't cheer for any team. I mean, I saw Kansas City for goodness sakes...they STINK!!
ReplyDelete