Sunday, September 21, 2008

1 down (at least) 1 to go!!

Today I finally got mouse traps....We got home and BAM! one got stuck in a trap...and another was cruising the counter. So one is down and there's at least 1 more to go.....can't resist that peanut butter!

5 comments:

  1. It is kind of eerie that you name that which you are about to kill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad your not using a glue trap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you should add a cat to your house. We never see any mice.

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. K - yea...kinda weird huh?

    T - why? I've heard they are bad...what's up

    C -- good idea..i'm horrid allergic though..probably not good for full time living :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. IMO, a glue trap is totally cruel. Yes mice are nasty and carry diseases, but a quick kill is better then a slooooow death.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger