Monday, September 22, 2008

4 down...and i hope it's over

So Brad found 2 more of our friends this morning...apparently Minnie and Goofy came along to get the peanut butter today. Then tonight after work a 4th friend was found.....I'm so glad Brad has dealt with them. I saw the first one get trapped from across the house the other night and as he threw it in the garbage...don't get me wrong, I know they carry diseases and such and they are icky...but I just wish I could let them go in a field or something. Yuck.

I hope it's over..I hope the 2 traps are empty in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. There are lots of "mouse droppings" in our garage. That's too close for comfort, as far as I'm concerned! So, I'm setting traps today!! (Sounds like peanut butter is the way to go!) ;-) A.K.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger