Monday, September 22, 2008

3-0 BABY!

Poop on all of you who thought I was insane for picking the Cowboys when I was younger....

Poop on everyone who hated me during the SuperBowl 90s....

Poop on you if you made fun of my jailbird team all of the last 10 years.....

Poop on you if you don't think the Cowboys are the real deal this year.....

We're 3-0 right now.....

Look out Washington.....we're coming for you!!!!

6 comments:

  1. You still won't win the Superbowl! The Eagles were a botched handoff away from being 3-0. Your lucky we have a team that beats themselves cause your Cowgirls sure didn't do it.
    I love ya anyway!

    and yes..POOP on the 'boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for no late night phone call :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. M & D -- you know I wanted to!!!!

    Tiffany -- seriously...have you been checked for head trauma? I think that you hit your head! See you in the championship! And sorry you're going to LOSE! In case you couldn't see that clearly...you will LOSE, LOSE, LOSE, LOSE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should do stand up my friend. Your one funny lady! Misguided, but funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. but at least i know that no matter WHAT....you will still always love me anyway :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger