Saturday, September 20, 2008

Technical Problems & Mickey the Mouse

So the last few days have been interesting.....

Our home phone stopped working and we don't know why. When you call, it doesn't go straight to voicemail, it just never rings in our house. I haven't had a lot of time to work on fixing it because we have to do some stupid test and I haven't taken the time to do it.

Also, our Internet has been doing something crazy and websites that have a lot of information on them won't pull up...so I couldn't log into my blog site at all. So this is the first day I could get on.

The fall weather has finally kicked in and the air conditioner is OFF! I love it...I hate having the a/c on so long during the summer. The windows are open and the jeans, socks, and sweatshirts are on! The breeze is coming through the house and at times it's almost cold...I love this time of the year!!

And the biggest thing this week is that we have our annoying new house guest....A few weeks ago I found mouse poop in our closet....and in the garage...couldn't find the stupid thing..Then last night I found poop in the kitchen and the crazy thing ventured out to the counter and started eating our tortilla chips, but then we couldn't find him...So we venture out today to get some traps and wait for, who we have named Mickey the Mouse, to come out to visit us this weekend so he can be evicted.

And I ended the week with a great run with Lisa and Leanne this morning!

http://drestraining.blogspot.com/2008/09/shoulders-hill-not-so-hotties.html

2 comments:

  1. I am jealous of your open windows and jeans + sweatshirt weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...I am not sure if I would prefer your new house guest or our million house guests (seems to be a small ant problem going on at the moment).

    Keep up the good work with your running. Your doing awesome!

    When you have time, please review my blog re: my dream. Shari suggests that you can interpret it for me. I was attacked my cute cats!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger