Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Whew

I can't believe it's been a week since my last post. It turns out working 5 days makes time go by even faster than working 4. I guess I had forgotten that. Anyhoo...lots going on..last week was SUPER BUSY trying to get settled into my new job and this week has just been CRAZY busy...what's the difference? I'm not really sure, I think it's just a difference I talk myself into to make myself think that this week is less chaotic than last week! I can see how I have to have a routine and stay on top of things, so that when something comes up, I do not get buried. There are lots of projects going on right now and the next couple of weeks is to be our busiest time of the year, so toward Thanksgiving, it will be calm down a bit. Until then, full speed ahead it is.

I get to carpool most days, as long as I don't stay too late...That's a good thing, then Ryan and I have to kick each other out of the building and not stay too late. After all that stuff at work, time to trying and help manage a household, too. I feel like a juggler -- and I don't even have any kids yet -- Luckily having Sammy is a lot like having one!

Tonight Bradley is with Sammy at dog training, so I'm catching up on my home email and things. During my 1st full weekend on days, I went to the wine festival on Saturday which was great and then we went to Luna Maya to eat with some friends - I'll post pictures later from the festival. Sunday, Bradley and I hung out and watched football and I caught up on a few errands and things. Bradley wasn't feeling well and Monday woke up with the full fledged flu (yuck).

Anyway, just wanted to check in and let you all know what we're doing this week and that we haven't fallen off the Earth!

Get well wishes to Grandma Y who had knee replacement today!

This weekend should be more relaxation and fun fall activities, so we'll see what we end up doing--it's nice to have Sat and Sun off to relax.

1 comment:

  1. I've missed you. You sound way too busy to me! ;-)

    Hope Brad will soon be feeling better.

    We are having a beautiful day today. The weather was wonderful, but I was unable to be out in the yard. perhaps a bit tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger