Sunday, October 14, 2007

Googled

Well, it turns out that if you forget the name of our blog, you can type in "the dellits" on Google and we show up! So do a couple of people's blogs who I've commented on, but you have to scroll down on the page to see those links {"dellits blog" also works as a search}.

:-) Funny -- I was reading some 'blogs of note' that show up when I sign into blogspot and saw a guy do this to his blog and wanted to see if it worked.

As they would say on Mythbusters:

Myth: Confirmed


3 comments:

  1. Okay, I tried to do that with our blog and after 42 pages, still hadn't found it and decided to give up.(obviously I have no life if I can search through 42 pages). I suppose it doesn't help that our last name is Johnson. Can you IMAGINE everything there is pertaining to Johnson?! And apparently, there's a movie titled "Johnson Family Vacation"?? Ha-ha! Love reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe it's you!!!! I can't imagine that there would be any other Johnson's in the world!! What is your blog???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it's me!!! I got your card in the mail the other day (we've moved again, will have to update you) I know, I thought we'd be the ONLY Johnson's in there, right?! 5johnsons.blogspot.com. I'm really bad about blogging though. We lead such a boring life and I don't know how to upload the pictures from the camera to the puter, so I always have to wait for Jaime to do it. But I'm going to get back in it soon. Look at you! You haven't changed a bit!!! I'm so jealous! Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger