Monday, October 15, 2007

Alphabet quiz from TiffyHan

i think i'm staring to tucker out...maybe doing this quiz i stole from tiffyhan's blog will help

:-)

A - Available: for fun times with family & friends
A - Age: 29 (and 49 weeks)
A - Annoyance: liars

B - Bestest Friend: Bradley
B - Birthday: Nov 6th
B- Band: Nickelback & Metallica (but I have a long list of those I enjoy!)

C - Crush: Bradley :-) ......Tom Cruise, Chad Kroeger (when he plays guitar), Scott Weiland (when he dances), Tommy Lee, and David Beckham.
C - Car: 98 BMW 540i
C - Candy: i love this way too much --- kills my teeth and has too many calories

D - Day or night: early morning when the sun is just coming up....and nights...i like staying up late (not this late on a night before I have to work)
D - Dream Car: in the real world...a BMW...in fantasy world...a McLaren SLR Roadster...only $10,000 per month payments
D - Date: dinner and a movie...i love to eat and i love movies

E- Easiest person to talk to?: Bradley
E- Eggs: scrambled, with cheese
E- Excited for: the wine festival on saturday...a tradition...and to work days!

F - Favorite Month: november
F - Favorite color: green
F - Favorite Memories: wedding & honeymoon, NYC, moving to VA

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: both! see: Candy
G - Giver or taker: both--i know when it's time to do each of them
G - Gum or Mints: mints

H - Hair Color: really brown...but usually "Tom's red" with blonde high lights
H - Height: 5' 5"
H - Happy: Yes :-)

I - Ice Cream: Cookie Dough...especially from Cold Stone Creamery
I - Instrument: played flute and soprano sax in HS
I - Intelligent or Rich: I would like to be both....I'll settle for my current state of semi-intelligent and rich in life

J - Jewelry: wedding ring, my Livestrong bracelet, my promise ring, and a watch
J - Job: anything I don't hate --- my dream job would be to win the lottery and be able to volunteer for the red cross or fema
J - Jail: my dad locked me in once to show me what it was like...and we've been to alcatraz.

K - Kids: none -- yes, I know...I know
K - Kickboxing or Karate: Kickboxing I guess -- never done either, unless you count Tae-bo
K - Kindergarden: scary -- I got glasses...let the teasing begin...and my teacher made me try brocolli after i told her i didn't like it and I gagged

L - Longest Car Ride: IA to VA, VA to IA, and IA to VA
L - Lover or hater: depends on the day
L - Logic or Reason: logic most of the time

M - Milk Flavor: i like regular, chocolate, and strawberry -- all with different things
M - Most missed person: my friends and family...mostly my neice and nephews
M - Movie: Top Gun....but I'll watch about anything

N - Number of Siblings: 2
N - Number of Tattoos: none
N - Name: Andi, Dre, Dellit, Red

O - ONE WiSH: to live a long, healthy, happy life with bradley
O - One Phobia: i have several...drowning is probably the worst
O - One regret: financial decisions...probably would have led to kids earlier & to less stressful bill paying days

P- Pet Peeves: disorganization
P- Part of your appearance you like best? my glasses
P- Part of your personality? crazy

Q- Quote: you treat people how to treat you (dr.phil)
Q- Quick or Slow: really depends what i'm doing
Q - Quitter or Leader: usually a leader..i can quit quickly if it's a really bad idea

R - Reason to smile: i have my health and am happy
R - Reality TV Show: american idol....and intervention
R - Reason to cry: when i feel like i've failed

S - Song Last Heard: something by maroon 5, i'm sure
S - Season: Fall
S - Shoe: LOTS...love them!

T - Time you woke up: for some reason my body decided today was catch up day and i slept right through the morning until brad came home from golf at noon
T - Time Now: 132am ...arg
T - Time for bed: should have been 10 or 11pm

U - U love someone: Lots of someones...ditto
U - Unpredictable?: hardly
U - Underwear: i need to go shopping

V - Vegetable you hate: peas
V - Vacation spot: to Shari's and Tiffany's this fall
V - Vegetarian: not officially, but i could be 85% of the time...i do crave burgers now and then...so i couldn't ever be one entirely.

W- Worst Habits: Procrastinate...ditto! and biting my nails
W- Where are you going to travel next?: PA
W- Weather right now: cool, clear and about 50 degrees...a perfect fall night

X - X-Rays: what the? i've had some taken...the last ones were of my feet to investigate a bone spur.
X- Ex boyfriend: long time ago...i do wonder what happened to him.....

Y - Year you were born: 1977
Y - Year it is now: what kind of stupid question is this? Does this change from day to day?
Y - Yellow: the color of my mums outside

Z - Zoo Animal: i like them all...zoos are great...i do feel badly that the animals are caged up

1 comment:

  1. You weren't "tuckered" enough. That was quite an effort to fill out the ABC quiz. Nice job, though. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger