Tuesday, October 9, 2007

men need women

I was cruising cnn.com and this article caught my eye. I have to admit, I often wonder why people stay in bad marriages...I could hardly handle a bad job. I love coming home at the end of a long, or crappy day. Sammy and Brad are what I look forward, too...Most of the article is a bit depressing, but I saw this paragraph and smiled

Another recent study also looked at quality of relationships but had different results. There was no association between marital woes in general and risks for heart disease or early death. But it did find, over a 10-year follow-up, that women who keep silent during marital arguments had an increased risk of dying compared with wives who expressed their feelings during fights. What appeared to matter more for men was just being married; married men were less likely to die during the follow-up than single men.

Conclusions:
We have to spew craziness when we get wound up, because if we don't we just might explode....and die, literally.

Men needs us...Without us, they would die

:-)

http://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/conditions/10/08/bad.marriage.heart.ap/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger