Today is the end of a short era -- I will work my last 2nd shift -- it's been a year and two months...Sometimes it seems like a long time, sometimes it seems like it hasn't been that long...but anyway it's done. I have tomorrow off...going to treat my self to a trip to the chiropractor, going to plant some flowers around the mailbox..the sprinkler doesn't reach and the grass dies..so I can water them myself with the hose. I might even start trimming the plants in the front -- they some pruning! Then Admirals hockey starts tomorrow night -- fun, fun!
Saturday will be a great afternoon home with Bradley and Sammy. We have a "date" with some friends at my work - one of the guys is having a party at his house and then Doug & Greta are having one, too...So the plan is to hit up both.
Sunday, I will get to see my first full day of football in a year and a half! Some friends around the corner (Tana, Ryan, and Hanah) like football, too, so we might have to have some football Sundays...

i am game for football sundays :)
ReplyDeleteand hey, you'll get to see more than half of the regular season games this year. your move to 1st shift and monday-friday came at just the right time! :)
Sounds great, Andrea. Have you heard anything more about Greta's party? I should e-mail them. I have school on Monday and Wednesday nights and Roger has class on Tuesday nights, so Thurs-Sun is best. Wine festival next weekend! See you Saturday.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!
ReplyDeletehooray for first shift!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the real world! I know exactly what you mean- 3 years of serving on football sunday just isn't the same as sitting at home watching the games! Enjoy the season!!!
ReplyDelete