You are supposed to cut and paste this into an email, but why, this is easier....
Four jobs I have had in my life
Group Leader @ Target
Customer Service punching bag @ 3 different companies
Concession stand geek @ the theater in high school
CEO of my house
Four movies I would watch over and over
(there are a few more than 4)
Top Gun (I feel the need, the need, for speed! Ow!)
Pretty Woman
Just Married (cheese & rice!)
Harry Potter movies (there must be a drug in those movie cases)
Four places I have lived
Suffolk, VA
Portsmouth, VA
Waterloo, IA
Grundy Center, IA
Four TV Shows that I watch
(this should read “4 million shows I watch”)
Law & Order – SVU & “the original” (doink, doink)
The Office
Sex & the City
Intervention (odd, I have a severe addiction to this show entirely dedicated to addiction)
Four (cool) places I have been
Denver
San Francisco
Washington DC
NYC
People who e-mail me (regularly)
(commenting on my blog counts!)
The birthday alarm reminder people
TiffyJo
Kate
Jes
Four of my favorite foods
(can anyone really have only 4?)
Bread, bread, and more bread
Mexican
Japanese
More snacks than I could ever name
Four places I would rather be right now
I will have to 2nd the week long spa trip (thanks, Missy-flashback! I hadn’t heard that name in a long time, until Brenda mentioned it)
Traveling the world for a year
On a cruise having a huge party
On a beach with Brad and Sammy with the crystal blue ocean crashing in the background, with a cabana boy handing me my umbrella-ed cocktail right before my nap (a girl can dream, right?!)
Things I am looking forward to this year
My new job
Brad getting a new job
Having many, many awesome times w/friends
And of course, seeing if this is the year of the littlest Dellit :-)

oh, now. That last comment is very interesting... That would be a wonderful adjustment for you both! :-)
ReplyDelete... you already have the littlest Dellit! ;) i certainly hope your human baby is not smaller than sammy! hehe. i think it'd be great if you two had a little one!
ReplyDeleteoh, i also think it's cool that you and tiff are both working at target. i love that store!
I think I knew all those things. I'm not sure if it is just from being friends or from seeing those e-mails so many times. Maybe we should make one up that asks questions we don't know about each other, yet. I wonder what those would be???
ReplyDeleteall i ever think about when you worked at the theatre was cleaning the theatre.....ewww those boys were gross!
ReplyDeleteOnce you mentioned having a birthday/anniversary list. I looked for it, but couldn't find it. I have a correction for you... ;-)
ReplyDeleteI hope that when we have a human baby, it's not smaller than Sammy!
ReplyDeleteBoys that visited the theatre were repulsive--people do horrible things in public restrooms
And Kate, I have no idea where we would find questions that we wouldn't know the answers to!