Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thursday's random thoughts.

I'm glad tomorrow is Friday.

I'm glad Brad comes home tomorrow.

I love being home with Sammy.

I wish I could find a hotel room in Williamsburg for Saturday.

I am not in shape for my race (thanks stupid virus).

I am becoming addicted to So You Think You Can Dance.

My work is challenging, but I love it.

My house is much messier than I'd like right now.

I can't wait to start our summer of jet setting.

I can't wait until David Cook comes out with an album and goes on tour.

I have 1 season of Sex And The City to watch before next week.

I have 2 Indiana Jones movies to watch before Saturday.

I got my toothache resolved (but have to have 2 more procedures...seriously!?!).

I love having a busy social life that is fun.

I love all of our Virginia friends.

I miss all of my out of Virginia friends.

I need to get back to Yoga.
I love Virginia.
I miss my family.
Yes we want to have kids.
Yes we are trying.
No we are not being obsessive.
When it happens, it happens.
I'm hungry. (I can't believe it's already 10pm...I haven't eaten dinner?!?)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comments on our blog - I still need some helpful hints when you have time. We love having you guys here to hang out with - makes life in VA so much better!! Looking forward to all the fun times we have planned and the ones we have yet to plan!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger