Well, a side effect to skydiving...I was getting over my lovely "hang on forever virus" when we went skydiving and it made conditions favorable...and I punctured my ear drum. lovely, I know.
It doesn't hurt and I don't have any hearing problems; other than my ear feels kind of plugged up. The doctor says that it will heal in a couple of weeks on it's own and as long as it's not infected, it shouldn't be a problem while it heals.
Nice, I know.
This weekend has been fun already. Friday night I went to volunteer at a relay for life event for work and afterwards met Mike and Lisa and Lisa's mom in downtown Norfolk for a drink. Today Tana and I went walking around at our neighborhood yard sales. Then this afternoon we went to the Norfolk Botanical Gardens.
It was a beautiful 78 degree day today - perfect for the gardens.
Tonight, it's girls night in and guys night out...should be fun!

Sounds like a fun weekend----too bad it won't be as fun as mine---IN PITTSBURGH!!!
ReplyDelete