Then it was home for a nap, email catch up and Sammy time.
Then we went to Ryan & Tana's for burgers on the grill, Tana's ultimate Guac, and ice cream and strawberries while we sat outside.
Then we went bowling with some people from work. How I'm still awake right now astounds me. I am exhausted and need to hit the hay here shortly.
And.....Yesterday I got my card back from the doctor. After almost 9 years of trying to lower my cholestrol (it was 184 at it's lowest and climbed every year until last year where it peaked at 214).....It was 151 this time!!!! Wooo Yoooo! All the working out and semi-watching my food has worked!
Me, Tana, Hanah before the race
Us with everyone near the start line.
Coming back into the zoo from the park and neighborhood. I guess a quarter of a mile to go here.
FINISH LINE!
Brad got such a good picture here. The time on the clock is 41:44 (versus our 41:29) because we were not at the start of the start line. And your time doesn't start until you cross the starting line. The clock starts when the gun goes off...so it tooks us a few seconds to get from the back to the start line.
Tana's description of the race is so colorful, there's no way I could top it.
Me and Bradley
Tana & Hanah
yummy
more yummy
the strawberry "flower" that Bradley found.

No comments:
Post a Comment