My race is on Saturday morning. My training was going great until I got sick with my fun virus at the beginning of the month. I was derailed for more than 2 weeks. So I got back in the swing and now I'm feeling the allergy invasion...scratchy throat and stuffed up.
I had to talk my palpitation medicine today...they weren't really bad at all, just annoying here and there. I need to find some time to RELAX in each day and I think that will help. Also, eating my 3 meals a day and getting 7 hours of sleep.
The meds helped my run and helped keep my heart rate down and was able to run the full 1.5 miles which I haven't done before.
I can't believe I only have 1 more run tomorrow before the race....I am so not ready!!!
But I'll do it anyway...walk, run, or crawl!
And thanks to everyone who has donated. It's such a great cause.

Good luck on your race tomorrow!!
ReplyDelete=) char