Sunday, May 11, 2008

Skydive!

So we did it! Here are a few pics below - There will be more in the days to come...I'll create an album on Snapfish that everyone can view.

We went for Lisa's birthday. She did it 10 years ago when she turned 30 and wanted to go again this year as she turns 40! It was great.


The group that went.
Brad, me, Lisa, Mike, Leanne, Cheryl, Scott


The ground crew who waited for us --- the wait was 5 hours because the clouds kept coming down too low and it was hard for them to see the ground.
Tony (Leanne's husband), Albert (Cheryl's boyfriend), Diane (Scott's wife) and our friend Ricki



Me and my favorite person on Saturday, my jump master, Doug. He was great! The worst part for me was the plane ride up to 13,500 feet. Small plane and plenty of wind...yikes.


My hand says Hi Granpa!
(he wants to sky dive--We couldn't fit the correct spelling on my hand!) Grandma, if you click on the picture, it should be bigger and you can see it more clearly....

Me and Doug falling out of the plane. We did a forward flip and I could see the bottom of the plane --It was entirely cool!


Brad and his jump master, Simon, who was a complete clown.

4 comments:

  1. You survived! Nice pictures. Were you freaked? At any moment did you think, no way I'm jumping, I'll just ride in the plane back down?

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are crazy!! Glad to hear you survived...don't think I could make myself fall out of a plane like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! I enjoyed your collections. I don't think I could do it... being in the air is alright, I think. But, I'm not sure I could jump out. You two have my utmost admiration! :-) AK

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger