Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy.Sad

Last night's girls night in, boys night out was GREAT! Can't wait to do it again.

I slept WAY in today and then we went to see What Happens In Vegas...pretty funny, but it had Ashton Kutcher in it, so I was sold through the whole thing...even when it turned into a chick flick. And then the follow up with Coldstone was yummy as always. (happy, happy, happy)

Then we went to Hell's Kitchen for Dinner (happy), but it was to see Mike and Jes one last time before they move to Houston on Tuesday (sad). When Jes sends me the pics, I'll post them, because I forgot my camera.

And Brad is packing for his week in MN (sad), but Tana and I plan on watching the last season of Sex And The City this week and next week so we are ready to go for the SATC movie on the 30th. (happy)...And Sammy and I will log some quality cuddles this week (happy).

Also, I will get back to step class tomorrow for the 1st time in thrrreee weeks (happy) and I'm getting a massage (even happier).

Until tomorrow, it's time to get ready for bed.

Sweet dreams.
A

2 comments:

  1. I am so thrilled I made your "people who rock my world" list!!(grinning!)

    And HOLY CRAP - are you seeing all those bands in concert this summer! I saw Poison summer before last and it was great! Good people watching, too!

    Hugs and loves,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)

    Yep, I am....some of them are together, but will see them all! It's a hobby! What can I say!?!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger