I think I've done this 5 times, but it never gets old. And it's a little different every time.
"Four things" about me that you may or may not have known, in no particular order.
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Manager (at Target and other companies)
2. Customer Service Rep
3. Movie Theater Concessionist
4. Waitress (my very first job)
Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Top Gun
2. Pretty Woman
3. Rat Race
4. Just Married
Four places I have lived:
1. Suffolk, VA
2. Portsmouth, VA
3. Waterloo, IA
4. Grundy Center, IA
Four TV shows that I watch:
1. Law & Order
2. The Office
3. Numb3rs
4. The L Word (seriously, you guys got me addicted to this show!)
Four places I have been:
1. San Francisco
2. NYC
3. Washington DC
4. Georgia
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Mexican
2. Japanese
3. Bread
4. Cheese
Four people who email me regularly:
1. Lisa
2. Kate
3. Scott
4. Devona
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Hawaii
2. Vegas
3. NYC
4. Iowa or Georgia ( to be with my family)
Four friends who I think will respond:
1. Devona
2. Boom
3. Jenni
4. Tana
Four things I am looking forward to with in the next year:
1. Baby? (NO 'm not, but maybe any day now)
2. Getting my house organized
3. Traveling
4. Serenity

Sending baby dust your way *.*.*.*
ReplyDeleteI hope if you have Rat Race as one of your top four movies that you have seen It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World. Spencer Tracy, Mickey Rooney, Sid Caesar, Buddy Hackett, Milton Berle, Jonathan Winters - it doesn't get much better than that.
ReplyDeleteJordan
i do like that movie -we saw it last year i think!
ReplyDelete