Thursday, May 8, 2008

this week

whew...FINALLY feeling better...my voice is 3/4 of the way back...as my lymph nodes shrink, it comes back more and more. It's been a week today that I lost it...yucko...it's been exhausting to be without a voice.

i am entirely sick and tired of coughing.

i am entirely sick of the film that cough drops leave on your teeth and the feeling of it 18 hours of the day, every day this week.

sammy is seriously the best "mommy i hope you feel better" cuddler ever.

1 + days until skydiving...holy crap

I have FINALLY gotten my work calendar and my delegation skills under control and even though I still have 400 things on my to do list, I feel like I can walk away every day and don't feel like the sky is falling. Now if I can get that feeling about my home to do list....

friday night i'm volunteering to help make food for tornado relief workers after work

saturday morning we might be able to volunteer to help clean up the tornado stricken areas...still waiting for work on that.

saturday - skydive, yikes

i talked to grandpa tonight and he is feeling better. And he said he wanted to skydive, too. So we made a date for his 85th birthday to skydive together!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you! What a fun idea - to plan a skydiving trip with your grandpa! :-)

    Sorry to hear you've continued to be so sick... hopefully you're getting better!! Have you tried tea with honey and lemon?

    You probably haven't felt up to gardening.

    I'm sure there's a lot to do after the tornado. Any help is appreciated, I'm very sure!

    We had our meeting tonight in anticipation of our trip to Mississippi. We're going to do some "Katrina" rebuilding. Getting excited. We leave May 31 for a week. :-) AK

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger