Sunday, January 25, 2009

Yes, I was 15....

So, my friend, Korina's mom found a picture of all of us with Kurt Warner...I have this one, too, but don't have a scanner (I today asked Bradley to buy me one for Valentine's Day...as I have no skill in the selection of such gadgets) so I haven't been able to put it up...driving me crazy...I came very close to the lame route and take a picture of my picture....but thankfully she scanned it!

I'm still on the hunt for my "safe keeping place" that I put the one of the two of us...until then...this one will have to do!



Lori, Korina, Kristen, Kyle, me, Jenn - 1993

5 comments:

  1. awh memories where did the time go eh???
    So what is with the Nomo shirt then one would think you would be this guys best fan ??????
    Miss you bunches
    GO STEELERS!!!!!!
    sorry
    xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, we are very cool! And stinky at that point (at least my shoulder is!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha--gotta love the old pics. Has Ryan said anything to you about this one yet?

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger