Sunday, January 4, 2009

Saturday and Sunday

The first few days were relaxing...today, not so much...here's what I've been up to.

I'm too tired to form coherent sentences...

Saturday
wake up

fall back asleep
wake up 20 minutes before Hannah & Olivia's party in Va Beach at the mall which is 35 minutes away
dress in record time
finish wrapping gifts
swear at myself for not wrapping night before when I thought it would be a good idea to get ahead
drive...well, we'll say quickly
arrive at Uno's in record time
have fun at birthday party
have fun at Build-A-Bear (I should have actually built one, they have Cowboys jerseys)
drive home
head to Mike and Lisa's to babysit so M and L could have a night...GASP! alone!
play with kids
feed kids
Brad visits with Sammy and Sophie
put kids to bed
Brad runs to Lowes and leaves dogs with me
Sophie poops..here's where it gets funny...it wasn't at the time...
I pick her up
she poops on me
poop falls on floor
i step in poop with my sock
i step on rug and get poop on Mike & Lisa's rug...twice...
swearing
more swearing (no fear, kids are in bed)
take off my shirt (luckily i have on two)
take off my socks
call brad to deliver new clothes
clean rug
brad cleans rug better than me
brad takes sophie home...leaves sammy with me
watch movie with sam
fall asleep watching movie with sam
go to bed..snuggling with sam

Sunday
wake up
feed kids
dress kids
send kids to church with Leanne
go home
paint
paint
paint
drag everything out of garage
clean out garage for 6 hours
put only 1/3 of things back in garage (rest is garbage, goodwill, and recyclable)
Recycle
eat Taco Bell with Bradley
paint

paint
paint
now I'm sleepy...time for bed


2 comments:

  1. Ok, the poop story was actually funny, and you know Mike is the king of the spot bot so no worries, we have a clean carpet. :-) Busy busy at the Dellit household .... hope all goes well for Wednesday. And thanks again for watching the kiddos for us ... they talked about it all afternoon on Sunday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Super busy! Let us know if we can help with anything!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger