

First...Happy Late Anniversary to Tiff and Jarrod (on the 27th)....I'm so crazy busy that I have a hard time remembering what day it is!
This week has been a bit of a whirlwind...I worked on Monday, Tuesday and part of Wednesday. Tuesday night, Tim, Shannen, and Courtney came over..they are in town for the holidays. We caught up, ate take out Chick-fil-a (they don't have them close in Minn-a-sooo-tuh) and then played Harry Potter Scene It....We all thought we knew a lot about HP, until the last round...that lasted for 15 rounds...We had a string of questions that we just couldn't crack and they were all for the win...We were beginning to wonder if the next question was going to be "Have you EVER seen a Harry Potter movie?!?!) I stayed up WAY to late (midnight) and got up to run at 5am with Tana....Thank goodness I only worked part of the day because I was very pooped.
After I got home, I took a 3 hour nap before heading over to Mike and Lisa's for a night full of Pineapple Upside Down martinis and Taboo...and it wouldn't be a night at the Daves house without some dancing and a trip down the slide!
Today I slept in and Bradley has been feverishly finishing up home improvement projects on his time off. We also watched the Hawkeyes beat South Carolina...Then we went to Leanne's for a traditional New Years Day country style dinner...complete with greens and black eyed peas.
Tonight, Brad has continued his quest of finishing up crown molding and base boards and I tackled a MOUNTAIN of laundry I've been dragging my feet on putting away...
Tomorrow we head to North Carolina for a few hours in the morning and then back to working on the house...hopefully tomorrow night we can find some time to relax with a movie and some popcorn.
Sophie is still fitting in well...She and Sammy are starting to play like they've known each other forever...and they curled up with me on the couch today and snuggled...it was really pretty cute. Potty training her is a bit of a challenge...she goes like 30 times a day and just after you bring her inside, she goes again....arg...we'll just keep being consistent with her and hopefully she'll continue to learn.
So, that's catching up with the Dellits...
Oh...and Sunday I got my haircut...It's a bit shorter than I was anticipating...I like that it's out of my face and takes a very short time to get ready, but I'm not completely in love with it yet...we'll see....
Happy New Year

Ok, first of all I LOVE your new haircut- it's very flattering and looks great on you! And we had so much fun on NYE .... what is it with us girls and that slide, and in 20 degree weather noless! Anyway, fun times!! XO
ReplyDeleteI like your haircut, too! Will you be showing photos of your home improvement projects?
ReplyDeleteI sooooo want to play HP scene it!!! Cory and I have Scene It for the 360 but I haven't seen half of the movies. I will have to keep and eye out for that version :o) Happy New Year!!!
ReplyDelete