Friday, January 23, 2009

Comments?

If you're checking in, I'd love if you'd leave a comment...You don't have to have a blogger or goggle account...you can just type your name in the message...I love visitors!

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean! I sometimes wonder if I am blogging into blogger cyberspace! I am going to copy your idea and ask for comments as well!

    For the record, I read your blog religously every day! On the days you don't blog, I am sad. : (

    Miss you and hugs to you and Brad!
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany makes a great point. It must be in the name. ;-) I read your blog all the time and it makes me feel empty inside when you don't write.
    I like comments as well. I wonder if anyone even reads what I have to say? Ah well...at least I get it out in the open which was the intent of the blog(s) anyway.
    I will comment more...I promise! Feel free to do the same ;-)

    Miss ya..love ya,
    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here :) I love checking my "list" of blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do also read your blog everyday, and I also like comments (especially if just adding one thing with the letter of the day) - it can be so easy to read the blogs with google reader and not go to the actual page so you can comment, but I will try to break that pattern

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger