Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Donate so I can "plunge"!

How is it that I always get talked into these crazy things!? Lisa, I see a pattern here..you always seem to be involved! :)

Our friends, Mike, Lisa, Leanne, Cheryl, and us are going to plunge into the Atlantic Ocean on February 7th in an effort to raise money for the Special Olympics. Even though the weather is better here than in the midwest, the water is still at freezing or colder this time of the year!

I need to raise $100..so if 20 of my friends can donate $5 (or 10 can donate $10) I can make a nice donation to the cause.

You can do it all online and I have my own donation page already set up. There will be a link to the right, on the sidebar until the plunge but here it is again!

http://www.firstgiving.com/andreadellit

2 comments:

  1. Hee hee hee, that's me, the trouble maker!! But don't we always have so much fun?? :-) We can all freeze our tootsies off together! And it is for a good cause. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Brad dunking himself, too? By the way, we will so be there with you. Holding your towel. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger