Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Monday.Tuesday

I continue to not be wary of complete sentences...I have so much dust in my brain....And I don't have a lot of time to catch up, but feel like I should reach out to the outside world :)

Monday:
work
paint
paint
grout the backsplash (my first grouting experience ever...not so bad if I do say so)
sleep

Tuesday:
work from home
clean the house
donate
organize
rearrange
throw away
throw away more
keep throwing away
donate more
repeat all of the above
pull out all of the dead plants from this summer
haul more trash bags to the garage
take an entire crammed car of items to Goodwill

this could be a record donation week for us & record trash week

Now Bradley's home...working, working
I have several things to put away
The Christmas tree is till up...looking lonely with all of this work going on...he needs to be packed up
Clean off the table
Organize my scrapbook stuff
Put the clean sheets back on the bed
Vacuum (with my awesome new Dyson)

I think I might then get to go to bed

Tomorrow...work from home and hopefully grab a bite to eat with Tana

In the next few weeks, I think I'll actually have to time to...wow....read, catch up on TiVo and watch some movies! I cannot wait!!

1 comment:

  1. What is with all of the cleaning and house work in January?! It's not spring cleaning time yet!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger