Today's Prompt: Influence
Write about the one or two most influential people in your life thus far.
Brad, my husband:
He has instilled in me that everything happens for a reason and it will work out the way it's supposed to...He & his perspective have gotten me through more times than I can count.
Barb, Brad's Mom:
Even after her death, she continues to influence the way I think about others and how being a good person and good friend is important & is sometimes is simply, enough.

Pretty awesome influences to have ... and some great words to live by! You're very lucky and very blessed. :-)
ReplyDeleteI, too, am very lucky to have such a great mother in law. When I see you write about Barb, it makes me very sad for Brad's loss and your loss. I would be devestated if we lost Donna. When I let myself think about what that day will be like, my eyes well up with tears. I think of how not only mine and Graden's hearts will break, but my kids - - they are so close to her. We're very blessed, aren't we? Especially when you hear about all the horrible in-law stories!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Tiffany