Sunday, December 7, 2008

Our Adventures at Thanksgiving in Iowa...and Christmas...and Hunter's Birthday....The Heides....Juli....and Panther Football

We packed a lot into our Thanksgiving weekend in Iowa. We had Turkey Day with my family, and with Brad's family. Had Christmas with my family...I went Black Friday shopping with Dad, and we were professionals if I do say so myself....We visited Charity, Dave and the kids....had Hunter's birthday party, went to see the Panthers win their playoff game and met up with Juli (who I haven't seen in NINE years!).

Mom, Dad and Tiff took a lot more (and better) pictures than I did, so when I get those I'll post them, too.

HERE COME THE PANTHERS!!!!


Kickoff




we win!

Ian trying to open presents with Mom...Dad and Jarrod


Hunter & Ian opening gifts....Chad and Jess, too

Hunter eating at his special table at Grandma and Poppa's

Ian and his Thanksgiving dinner!

I was playing Santa and giving presents to Hunter to pass out...and yes, Santa wears Cowboys gear on Thanksgiving!

I received an I love my dog magnet :) Missing Sammy because the airlines wanted to charge an amount that equaled a HUMAN BEING! it was ridiculous!

Ian wants Tiff to talk on his new phone!

Hunter and his new gun...thanks to Uncle Jarrod!

Hunter and Brad watching Peanuts Thanksgiving and Christmas....Jarrod's computer appears to be getting the best of him!

Carter unbuttoned all of his buttons...it was too cute! (he's my cousin Brenda's son)

Ian

Brad and his grandparents...Grandma Dellit and Grandma & Grandpa Taylor

Us and Grandpa and Grandma Taylor

Abby and Bailey

Brent, Brady, Kaitlyn, Marilyn (Brad's sister), and Brad's Dad

Brady and Bailey

Kaitlyn and Bailey

Brad and Abby (Brad's Mom and Dad's dog)

Dani and me....Dani's Mom, Charity is one of my bestest and longest friends :) It was great to visit with them while we were back.

Jarrod, Tiff, us, Grandpa and Grandma Yeomans

all of us with my aunt Lisa at her new house

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful trip home you had! Great pictures!! Love, AK

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger