sorry for the few days off...I'm relaxing tonight so that I can get up and run at 5am; my race is in 4 days and I had to take 2 days off this weekend because I was sick and didn't want to push getting really sick so close to race day.
We had a great vacation in Iowa (pictures to come) and a ridiculously delayed and difficult time getting home, but at last we made it, at 130am (more to come on that).
For now, I veg on the couch with Brad and Sam, read some Twilight, watch Monday Night Football and soon head to bed.
Til later....

You can read AND watch TV? Your so freakin' awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteI'll look forward to hearing about your Thanksgiving! Your Grandpa and Grandma T were very happy to see you all!!! Love, AK
ReplyDeleteHey there Andrea
ReplyDeleteSay you need to fill me in this thing called "Twilight" Pls. what is it about??? It is everywhere.
Wanted to say hi and hope you have a good run tomorrow after all in less than 16 hrs you will be out there again.
let me know how it goes of course we are wishing you well.
Thinking of you talk to you soon.
Hi Brad!!!