He's started some training with her and she's dragging a leash around (part of the training)
A couple of my favorite things are how she just plops on the floor and goes to sleep and how she tries to play with Sammy like she is as big as he is...little does he know that eventually she will be near the same size!
Potty training hasn't been bad...she has a few accidents a day, luckily for the Pergo it's very easy to clean up! But overall, is getting the bathroom idea down. I think as soon as she can hold it longer, she will be a pro. She already goes in and out of the door herself which Sammy was afraid to do.
And last night was blissful. We put her crate on the dresser so she could see us and she slept fine, only wimpering in the middle of the night and morning when it was time to go to the bathroom! Today her crate was parked next to Sammy in the kitchen and Brad thinks she only wimpered for a minute and then was fine...we'll see...
She seems to be fitting in just fine.
Brad asleep with his pups (with their new toys! Thanks Mike, Lisa, Nicholas, Christopher & Ashley!)
I got busted by Sammy ... and I'm going to be busted when Brad sees this!
I bought this liner for her crate tonight...it was still on the floor...it hadn't made it into her crate yet!
sleeeeeeepy time...

Sooooo cute! Let me know if/when you need me to watch her :)
ReplyDeleteWhy can't someone I know have puppies they need to get rid of?!?!?
ReplyDelete