Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bunco

Tonight I played Bunco with my friend Lisa from work. Bunco is a dice game that involves little strategy an is great for getting together with friends and eating yummy food.

Lisa subs for a group near where we live and took me last month as they needed a 2nd sub. I had a fun time and tonight they needed 2 subs again. We put in a small entry fee and then at the end, you can win through various things through the night and get some cash back. Tonight I had a good night. I won a "roll off" with someone else because we had the most Buncos and won $13! And tonight we had a gift exchange and if you got a "Bunco" (kind of like a Yatzee) you could "steal" a gift you wanted from someone else...it got quite funny! Here was what I "stole" from someone else...it's a great Bunco wine glass! I LOVE it!


So...to my wonderful friends who commented on my Time Out entry....I took some time to do something mindless tonight....and I don't feel half bad :) ....you are great friends....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger