Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Today was a good day. Brad was off work and I went to work at 7am and worked until noon & actually got a decent amount of work done. I then braved the crowds at the grocery store. Everyone was surprisingly nice and patient there today...It was packed and I expected to run into several unhappy and impatient people...Do you think it's because I was the only person in the store wearing a Santa hat that they seemed that way?

(p.s. I didn't have coupons for everything since I was buying some special things for Christmas dinner, however I did still save 24%!! I basically got our 9lb. ham, bread, and cheese for free because Farm Fresh had a Christmas Eve discount coupon and Brad got a % discount for the holidays from work, too!)

anyway, I digress....

After the store, I came home and did some things around the house. After Shari got here we went to Kincaid's for dinner (yum!). Just got home and in my loungey 4 day weekend clothes and getting ready to watch Elf!

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! Have you been good this year? Will Santa be stopping at your house tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger