Sammy has taken to her well... He is a little unsure of her at times but does try to play with her and she is willing to play back....
Friday night wasn't bad, she only cried for 15 minutes at a time and then slept for a couple of hours...Last night....not so much...We fell asleep but I think she cried constantly all night. That part, Sammy is not a fan of...he very much likes his sleep.

Sophie and her brother & 2 sisters

Soooooo cute!!!! Makes me want another puppy! :o)
ReplyDeleteShe is such a cutie pie!!
ReplyDeleteOh so cute! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteMakes me want a dog. I miss Bear.
ReplyDeletei miss Bear, too...he was a great dog...however, i could definitely do away with the potty training and all night crying right now...i just keep reminding myself that it does end eventually....
ReplyDeleteso cute! can't wait to meet her! and now i really miss bear too. and duchess. what great pups to grow up with!
ReplyDeleteWe were lucky with our dogs. Rescued pups were over all that training stuff. She's a cutie & Sammy too!!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable! And I thought Sammy was teeny. It puts her smallness in perspective in the picture with the two of them together on your legs. Can't wait to meet her. And I love the name! Sammy and Sophie! How perfect sounding.
ReplyDeleteAwwww, she is SO CUTE!!! Thanks for posting the pictues :) I love the one of her in your fleece -- you definitely need to keep lots of blankets around for naps and such if our doggies are any indication. She looked pretty big in the first pictures, but by the end I was no longer concerned you would have a 25 lb doxie ;) I can't wait until we have an opportunity to meet her -- and what a great Christmas gift for you guys!!! Have a great week, a Merry Christmas and fun times with the doggies :)
ReplyDeleteSophie is sooooooo cute!! I love the name. I hope that Sammy and Sophie will live happily together! Congratulations....she is adorable.
ReplyDeleteN.