Monday, December 8, 2008

Jingle Bell Run: 38:16

Saturday was the Jingle Bell Run for the Arthritis Foundation. My friends and family raised $135 for the charity (thanks again!). I was very nervous because I had only run a few times since my November 1st race and was laid out completely in bed on Wednesday with the flu....but I'm VERY happy to report that I only was 11 seconds slower than my best 5k time from Nov 1st (38:05)


Tana and I


This is us at the start line!


Us afterwards


halfway!


FINISH!
To see my official race pictures, go to http://www.triduo.com/ and select Jingle Bell Run 2008 and bib #91.
After the race we went inside to see if we won anything from the raffle...Brad bought $10 worth of tickets.....with his luck, we ended up winning over $100 in gift certificates and prizes...his luck is crazy sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger