Here's what is making me smile tonight:
- Aunt Kathy is so dedicated her garden...I wish I could spend even a fraction of the time outdoors that she does :)
- I admire Becky for having her kids early and allowing her & Jordan to enjoy them
- Kate is waiting for the birth of a grandbaby (very soon)
- Jenn has a beautiful family and gorgeous new home
- My nephews and family in Iowa are enjoying the fall weather
- Grandpa's back outside with his workin' gloves on!
- Tana is freaking cool for signing up for a 1/2 marathon
- I think it's cute that Jenni & Tiffany are enjoying Halloween so much (can you come to my house & put up my decorations?!)
- My friends Diane & Scott are enjoying retirement effective tomorrow (but I'm sad you're leaving)
- Lisa turned 40 this week & looks damn good!
- Tiffany is a great aunt. I wish I could be
Also I have recently added more people to my posse on the sidebar. As I find pictures I like, I am posting them there....i still have many, many to add!
p.s. because of my mood, today is not the day for my new hair photo op. the picture of sammy and i on the side is really recent, but my hair needs cut in that picture...
p.p.s. yes...the picture at the top is of the New Kids...I can't even express how much fun I had at that concert. It took me back to a place that was so carefree and giddy...I really wish I could channel it right now. And my man, Jonathan was wearing an Obama shirt....and I found out he isn't married...I told Brad to watch out, I might run off and become the newest Mrs. New Kid On The Block! HAHA :)

It is always helpful to remember all the good when you are down or angry. It works for me. When I get angry, I count my blessings and all the anger evaporates. I hope work is better today.
ReplyDeleteBig hugs BFF!!! (((((BFF)))))
ReplyDeleteAs for NKOTB..LOVE them! I wish I could have gone to see them as well. As for your boy Jonathan, if I recall correctly, he just came out of the closet my dear. Maybe you can be the Grace to his Will??
Happy thoughts Dre'. Your team just signed Roy Williams. That should make you smile! and Jenni and I love you lots so that should make you smile BIG!!
I love your happy thoughts on your blog .... reading your blog/myspace and facebook always puts a smile on my face, so it's nice to know others can do the same for you! PS: you better get a photo of my hubby up there before he gets jealous. :-)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDre, this is one of the things that I love about you. Rather than sit and stew in negativity, you are always rising above it. This will pass; I am sure of it. Remember what it is that you do best!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, Jonathan was always my favorite NKOTB. Did you know he is color blind? Somehow that just made him even more interesting and alluring.
Okay, enough dreaming. Hope your day tomomrrow goes better.
{{{HUGS}}}
And call me if you want to go get a drink or something tomorrow night or Friday. I leave for TX on Sat. until the 29th.
Thank you for listing me in your list of "uppers." :-) I'm sorry I haven't been over for awhile... life gets pretty busy, even when you're retired!!!! And today I have a terrible cold. :-( It'll go away. ha.
ReplyDelete