I'm feeling better today than I have in the past 2 weeks. I'm glad just because it's better to feel better, but also because with the race on Saturday and I want to go in feeling good.
Things have settled on many fronts. My head is calming from everything that has been going on and I'm finally thinking more clearly. I am really tired though, probably from living on a lot of adrenaline the past couple of weeks. I think my 7-11 french vanilla cappuccinos got me through :)
I'm really looking forward to the weekend...It will be fun to have the kids visit for trick or treating...And of course the race on Saturday....and to the Dismal Swamp for a walk on Sunday....and I'm crossing all my fingers and toes for Dallas vs. NYG on Sunday.
That's all I've got for now...time to watch The Office!

So glad to hear you are doing better. Hope all is well with Brad and Sammy. I hope Ryan told you we'll be bringing our little bay-bee to see you tomorrow night. Looking forward to seeing you Saturday for the race!
ReplyDeleteThe Shoulders Hill Hotties are gonna rock on Saturday!! Got time for football Sunday?? XOXO
ReplyDelete