That is strange, I never had an problems. It is cute and a fun way to show off your creativity. I looked at this one, but knew Roger would think it was not right. He likes simple, and I do as well, so it works. Have a great week.
i found out that the one i was trying to load before had different directions and didn't tell me to set it back to minimia...after i did that...it was easy! and lucky roger that he gets a say...i do all the work on this one, so i get to pick the design -- haha! :)
I like your fall background. How did you do that? You must school me in the ways of blogger, oh wise one.
ReplyDeleteThat is strange, I never had an problems. It is cute and a fun way to show off your creativity. I looked at this one, but knew Roger would think it was not right. He likes simple, and I do as well, so it works. Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteLOVE your new background!
ReplyDeletei found out that the one i was trying to load before had different directions and didn't tell me to set it back to minimia...after i did that...it was easy! and lucky roger that he gets a say...i do all the work on this one, so i get to pick the design -- haha! :)
ReplyDelete